Sunday, January 11, 2009

Making The World A Better Place One Haircut At A Time

Just a little FYI, last Friday at work, I made the world a little bit better. I cut off a mullet. I haven't seen one of those for a while, so it made me smile a little bit. All of you people that see this particular person, from now on, can thank me later!



This is not a picture of my client, just a sweet picture I found on the internet. Can you imagine how much hairspray this family went through in a single day?? They have their own little hole in the ozone with their name on it!!



you're welcome!!

6 comments:

Annalee said...

Love that picture. Big liar, that's you and Ross and Kennedy...

You totally should have posted my hot bangs on your blog. I'm just sayin'.

Tara said...

Hi Emily! I'm a total blog stalker so when I saw your blog listed on your facebook I had to check it out! Love the mullet dos! No kidding on the hairspray! CRAZY!!! What a fun blog! I have one too but I just made it private so if you want to check it out just let me know and I'll invite you in. Love the background too! So cute!

Tara said...

By the way, wordfromthezoo is Tara Freeman. :)

ali said...

Emily--on behalf of everyone with good taste--THANK YOU! Now can you get to work on those comb-overs?

Lisa L. said...

Emily, please come down south. Your help is much needed here. I mean really.

Mindi & Donovan said...

YOu kill me with your creativity!!! Love it!! Thanks for being the numero uno hair blogger girl that I know!! See you at work!