Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ATTENTION ALL BLONDES!!!!!

Dear all people who color their hair blond, who have gray hair or don't like brassiness,

Please use a toning shampoo/conditioner combo!! I beg of you. I color your hair and it looks great and then you go home and use a cheap shampoo and conditioner or one that is "volumizing" aka strips your color out....

Trust me.

If you use a purple based shampoo conditioner combo you will notice a huge difference in your color. It keeps it looking bright and healthy looking. It keeps the dull out and takes the brassy edge off of your color. The purple in it counteracts any gold or yellow tones.

Please. I beg of you. It will make your life easier and mine.

Signed,

Your beloved hair dresser

Example :


Aveda Blue Malva shampoo and conditioner





Unfortunately I do not have access to getting Aveda products to sell or use (unless I pay full price. Psha right.) If I could, I would bathe in this stuff. I<3 it!!

Any professional hair care line will have a blond/purple shampoo or conditioner. Use it.

3 comments:

Merilee said...

Aveda is the best ever. I wish you still sold it!

Jessi said...

okay. so. what other shampoos?

ali said...

ooh--I loved aveda blue malva when I was a blondie. Not only was it great, but it smelled heavenly.