Thursday, May 19, 2011

Prom Hair

Prom was so much fun this year...for me!! Hehe. I got lucky enough to have all three of these awesome young ladies to ask me to do their hair! I love them all. How beautiful are they??









This is Meika. She has the most beautiful, thick hair. She said she always ends up with a messy, side bun when she does it herself for dances and wanted something a little dressier for this beautiful dress. I think we have a winner!!














This is Shantell!! Equally beautiful, red hair!! She wanted more of a relaxed, modern style. We did a side french braid with a few strands left so it didn't look too "perfect". She looked beautiful!!




















Camille!! She has a little bit more fine hair and she is always looking for more "poof"!! So, we backcombed it and pulled the top back and curled it loosely so that when (it was inevitable) the curls fell out, it wouldn't make that big of a difference!! She looked great!















No comments: