Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just a Note...

I received this email from the inventor of Curlformers. Kind of cool. Just thought you might be interested.

Hi Emily,

My name is Bruce Taylor. I have just caught up with your wonderful feature on Curlformers on your Hair World blog. I was particularly interested and thrilled to read it because I'm the guy who developed Curlformers. I know you are a professional hairdresser and stylist but the results you achieved were simply fantastic! I have a few questions if you don't mind. What brand of mousse did you use? Also, you say you dried your daughter's (beautiful) thick hair for just a few minutes with a dryer. How many minutes was that before you removed the Curlformers? How long did the curls last? I look forward to hearing from you if you get a moment.

Kind regards,
Bruce Taylor
Managing Director
Hair Flair Ltd

2 comments:

Merilee said...

That's pretty stinkin cool! Your famous, and he likes KK's hair!

Annalee said...

Shut up! That's so rad!!!