Saturday, May 16, 2009

We Whacked It Off!!!

I absolutely love my daughters hair! It's beautiful and thick and a pretty color! But, she has a mind of her own and I have to let her do what she wants *within reason*!! She's been dying to cut it off. We made a deal that when it was long enough to donate to "Locks of Love" that she could. Well folks, she did it! This is her second time donating her hair! She loves to do it and it's a fun goal with a fun reward at the end of the tunnell!! So, what do you think?



Before

And after!!







This beautiful hair will make a great wig for some cute deserving girl!!!




4 comments:

The Olsons said...

So cute! She's lucky to have nice thick hair, she looks cute no matter how it's cut.

shellyray said...

Kennedy is so cute. I was complimenting her at church today and she just kept touching her hair and smiling. She told me all about Locks of Love. I could tell she was feeling pretty beautiful, as she should.

Kimmie said...

CUTE!! I love Kennedy's short hair!

Ashley said...

Her short hair looks so cute! Just last week someone was commenting at her long, swinging ponytail as she went out to recess.