Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Trying Something New

So, I'm bored! I'm thinking of trying something new! I'm not sure but I'm thinking about this.....


What do you think? I mean, it would require some bleach ( a lot!!) a few plastic surgeries and owning a tanning bed, but, I think the benefits would outweigh the risks. Yeah? What do you think. My husband could (has) totally rocked a mullet. Nothing nearly this awesome, but with some extensions and again, the whole owning a tanning bed thing...Just saying. The man can pull off a mean Richard Simmons. Dog would be no problem for him!

HA! I caught an old episode of this "gem" at the gym today. I admit. I was totally sucked in. They were chasing a fugitive. There was blond hair and boobs from here to Christmas. How can you not watch that. Mid-run she chucks her stilettos and books it bare foot. Now, that's a bounty hunter right there! Just kidding. I am actually a closet "Dog" fan. I especially love the feather clip he puts in his hair!!

Just thought I would make you laugh! Although, she can do some serious damage with a set of "Benders" I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

Lisa L. said...

Ok, as I am reading this, you'll never guess what Adam is watching in the next room..... I am laughing so hard at the irony!

Brandi and Shawn said...

Em, I totally think you guys could pull it off. We had some friends dress up like dog and his wife for halloween it was so funny.