Saturday, November 29, 2008

Extension Mania

A frequently asked question I receive is this:
How can I make my hair look like theirs (points to a celebrity) all the time!

Answer: Have a personal stylist or get extensions.

Seriously, how do you think they change their looks so often and are not bald from all of the chemical processes and color changes? Hello extensions.

Here is my advice. They are high maintenance and expensive. But, if you get them, shop around. Go to someone who has A LOT of experience and knows what they are doing. Seriously, we have all seen THAT GIRL walking down the mall and even your husband can tell she has extensions. You don't want to be her. If you do it, do it right!! That's my two cents. Now, I thought you might enjoy a little celebrity montage of extension hair dos! Some are better than others (Hello Paris!) But, oh well. Enjoy!






This was back before Jessica knew what food tasted like!!





Seriously, for how rich this girl is...Yikes!

1 comment:

The Hoyt Family said...

Hey girl,
are you going to be around the 29th or the 30th that you could possibly do my hair???
Thanks