Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hat's Off (or on in this case)

Today is definitley a hat day. I know this is kind of a funny blog post for a hair blog, but I think it is relevent. You can make an outfit so cute and add a little additude or funk to it by just adding a hat.

Another bonus is, you only have to do the bottom half of your hair!! Even if you have short hair, hats still look cute. When I was growing up, we really didn't have a lot of options. It was Gap baseball caps and occasionally a stolen baseball cap from your brother. But, now!! There are so many options, so cute and so feminine!! I love hats. I don't know that I'm one of those people that LOOKS GREAT in hats, but I do like wearing them. Here are just a few pics I found on the web of some cute hats, and how it can make your outfit!! Enjoy!























Now, to actually pull one off.....
So, go ahead. Try one on, give it a shot. You might be surprised!!





No comments: