Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Julia's First Haircut

I absolutely love doing "first haircuts". It's one of my favorite things. It's not that they are easy, by any means, or fun (usually) but when it's your niece (or nephew or your own child!!) it's always fun to be a part of that big "first". I am quite certain that I am in many scrapbooks. Not always looking lovely, but as part of that memory. So, that is fun. My niece Julia has this awesome curly, crazy hair. I totally love it. I always wanted a curly haired girl. It's so awesome. But, it needed a little shape and taming!! So, we did it. She wasn't a huge fan, but she did pretty well, considering. It turned out really cute. Hopefully she won't scream every time she sees me. Oh well, even if she does, it's only once a year, right?? Just kidding.

Before. Doesn't she look excited??


Look at that face. It's so awesome!!


Just trying to get the last bits of the "mullet"!!


Julia "Elvis" Williams rockin' her new 'do!



I had the chance to give Julia her first piggies!! What a fun thing for me. And, wow what a cute outfit. Someone with really great taste must have given that to her!!!




Julia and her mommy with their new 'dos!! Thanks guys, for letting me play!!

No comments: