Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just a Girl That Loves Hairdo's

Just wanted to let you all know about a hair site that I have fallen in love with. It is called Cute Girls Hairstyles. Here's the link. http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com/ But, don't you worry, it's been on my sidebar all along. My daughter and I just love the styles in this cute site. The blogger (?) has these adorable little girls and they all have long brown hair (sound familiar??) so it seems like all of the hairstyles she does, work perfectly for us. The hairstyle that I showed for valentines day was from her site. She has just posted one that I love for St. Patricks day, it's called Lucky 'do #4. Super cute. So, go on over and check her out. Lots of great little girl hair ideas and adoption info as well. Odd combination, I know. But it works...

No comments: