Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bridal Hair

It's not every day that you get to do someone's hair on their wedding day. It is something that I take very seriously and enjoy very much! It is so fun to do something out of routine of cuts and colors. Shanalee has been a client/friend of mine for quite some time! It seems like I am always doing her hair for a wedding. I have never met someone who was in more weddings than her!! But, this time it was for her. She has great hair, but it is all one length and to the middle of her back. That is always a challenge. Trying to get hair that long to stay put and especially when it is going to be 90+ degrees today! But, I think the result is fabulous. I really need lessons on picture taking, I'm sorry Shanalee for the lighting. I did promise her a disclaimer! She was terribly embarrassed that she did not have her make up on. I think she looks great. Like anything, I think it looked better in person, but here are a few shots. Hope you like it!


Hopefully the 90 degree weather was no match for my favorite "liquid cement" Shaper Megahold. (Refer a few posts down for details!) Shouldn't move for a week!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Her hair looks incredible! She also looks great...even without make up!!

Annalee said...

Stunning!! She looks great!

Amanda C said...

Beautiful!