Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Control Freak

Apparently I didn't realize that I was a control freak, until I cut my hair short. Normally, I am a minimalist in the hair product department. NOT ANYMORE!!! I have a new favorite product...
Sebastian's Megahold Shaper Hairspray. This stuff works! If you like hair that doesn't move in the wind, this is for you. You spray, it stays.

Normally, like I said, not my thing. But, with the messy layered look I have in the back of my hair, it is so thick it normally falls flat in a minute. This hairspray works like a charm.

I will be spotlighting a new "favorite product" every week. Hopefully you find this helpful.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I for one think this website it great!! I love hearing about all the products that you love! Helps me decide what I should get!

o-town said...

sweet...i'm excited!