Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Fun Before and After

Wow! This has been a crazy week. The week leading up to the beginning of school is always a crazy one. This one didn't dissappoint!
I have been trying to take pictures of before and after of some of my clients who are doing something different, I usually forget, hence the color and foils! :) Anyway, this is my client Camille. She has always had long layered hair. Dark brown, auburn with chunky blonde highlights. We have been toying with the idea of going short for a while, she finally did it!
Camille in all of her mid-process glory!
She went from a very cute senior in high school to a hot college freshman in 1 1/2 hours. Hope you like the results as much as we did. Click on the picture to enlarge it, the color looks a lot better in a bigger picture! Thanks Camille for letting me post your pictures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Annalee said...

So cute!! I love her hair and the color is awesome!!