Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Favorite Flat Iron EVER

Just in case you have been living under a rock, and have never seen a Chi flat iron, this is it!
I have long been of the opinion that it really didn't matter which flat iron you used, as long as it was decent quality and didn't rip your hair out...Until I tried a Chi. They are one of the, if not the, best flat irons out there. They don't have a temperature control, which bothered me at first. But, it is made of such high quality material and gets just the right temperature in a matter of seconds. You don't need to go over and over each spot like you do with flat irons. It is an instant straight. It is a beautiful thing. If you are a flat iron user and are in the market, may I suggest a Chi. They are a touch on the pricey side. But you get what you pay for!! Trust me. I have a link on my side bar for Chi Flat Irons. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

4 comments:

Merilee said...

Amen!!!

Kimmie said...

I've been trying to figure out which is the best, thanks for the suggestion!

Annalee said...

I want one really bad! I've got to save my pennies!

The Hoyt Family said...

Where can I get one of these???