Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cute New Toy

I was on one of my favorite sites for cute little girl hairstyles and they kept referring to these hair accessories called "Trash Ties". Didn't really appeal to me. Until I went to the Trash Ties website. They had the cutes ideas and fun hairstyles. It is a hair tie made of wire covered in ribbon. It is really flexible and bendable and you just twist and bend and it holds securely. Cute in buns, braids and in place of clips or barretts. I just got mine in the mail tonight. I have been patiently waiting for 2 weeks!!! So, here is just a cute quick idea to pull back the front of your hair. In this case, we are growing out bangs. PERFECT! They come in a million different colors and patterns. The ones we used here are the brights. They also come in 2 different lengths. 4" and 25" I believe. I can't wait to try them some more. I will post cute pictures as I find new styles to use them with. But, check out the website! I put it on my sidebar under products and tools! Hope you try and enjoy!!


1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Those sound really neat! And what a cute little model you have! :)