Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Favorite New Headband!

So, I have a new favorite thing, it seems I have a lot, right? But, this is something that is for everyone. Short hair (So Cute on Short Hair!!!), long hair, thick, thin, young and old. Well, not too old :) I found these headbands by PINK BENCH at the Women's Expo last year. I had to head back to their booth this year. They have zillions of fabrics to choose from. Unfortunately they only had about 10-12 on their website. Oh well. They seem to be at lots of Expo's. You can find them somewhere. They have a spot on their website to contact them. I put a link on my sidebar under favorite sites. This seems like a lot of pictures for a silly headband. But, there are a few things that make them extra special!!

This is what one of them looks like all laid out straight.




On the underneath side, the side you put against your head, it has these little velcro circles that make it stick in your hair with no sliding out and it doesn't have to be tied crazy tight to stay in! Such a cool feature.




On one end of it, there is a loop.




On the other end there is 2 lengths of ribbon. When you get it situated on your head, the way you want it, you take one end of the ribbon and thread it through the loop on the other end. And then you just tie it in a bow, like you tie your shoe.


This is what it looks like when you tie it in the back. It actually looks really cute on short hair, because all of the headbands have different colored ribbon on them, so you see this cute bow hanging out the back.




Cute on long hair. It just adds a little flair to otherwise boaring school uniforms! :) Plus, they have the cutest fabrics.


Top view
On short hair. I HATE having my picture taken. But, alas no one else in the casa with short hair. My husband would have killed me if I put it on my son.



Back shot.

Anyway, I kind of feel like an infomercial! And, I'm not even getting paid to advertise for them. Anyway, check them out. They run about $15 a piece. A little pricey, but considering how much we use them, totally worth it. They also look adorable with a pony tail or low pigtails! Just wanted to share the love. Check it out!!