Monday, September 22, 2008

Long Time Friend

It's time again for a product spotlight. This is Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19. I love this hairspray. I have a very fond relationship with it. It takes a lot for me to really love a hairspray, it has to have certain qualities. This one has it. It has to not stink!! I know, but really for as much as you use hairspray, you don't want to gag every time you use it, right? It has to hold really well, without feeling like your hair will break if you touch it. Yep, got it. It has to be moldable, by that I mean, you have to be able to spray it and then move your hair a bit and have it hold where you put it! Uh-huh. And, last but not least, it has to wash out clean. You all know what I'm talking about, no hairspray flakies! No way, not here.

So, there you have it. One of my tried and true friends, one of my basics, one of my can't-live-withouts! If you're in need of hairspray, might I suggest this one. I have a link on my sidebar. Check it out. If you need it, I can also get some for you. It comes in an 8 oz. spray bottle or a liter refill size! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Merilee said...

I am sold!

The Hoyt Family said...

Perfect!! I was actually getting on here purposly today to ask you for a hairspray that works goon but smells good too,, my kids are sick of gagging on the shaper hairspray we tried this last time.. I will give this a try...
Thanks