Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Feeling The Love


Love, love, love. Biolage Detangling Solution. If you have hair that tangles easily, hair that is colored and a bit dry and dehydrated, this is the stuff for you! I found this product a few years ago, when my daughter had really, really long hair. We used to have yelling wars just to get her hair combed out after a shower. This is a detangler, so it is not too heavy, but it leaves your hair soft and combable (word??) after washing. Just enough conditioning to make it feel good and soft, but not enough to make it feel heavy or greasy! It's kind of the perfect conditioner. I actually recommend this to ALL of my clients, maybe a few exceptions of incredibly thrashed hair who need something more!! So, go ahead, don't be scared. Give it a shot! Let me know what you think. You can also get more information here!

No comments: