Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hair Flower

Okay, I totally stole this style from another hair website, but I had to. It is so cute and SO EASY!! You just put the hair in a high ponytail. Wrap the band tightly so that it doesn't loosen throughout the day. Then wrap another band around that one but leaving just a little slack in it to tuck the braids under. Then section your pony into 5 separate sections and braid each one. Tie with a small band on the ends. I like the tiny plastic no-tear rubber bands. They are hidden the easiest. Then, tuck each braid under the band and leave the ends out. You can leave them spikey or curl them under. Hopefully that's easy to understand. Please leave me a comment if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy it. Plus, my daughter loved the way it looks.



4 comments:

Kimmie said...

I love that! Looks really cute!

Amanda C said...

That is so cute!

Annalee said...

Zoe almost has enough hair for that...

The Hoyt Family said...

I loved this one I cant wait to try it.. Hopefully that is if jessie will let me try it on her.. I hate having girls with such tender heads they hate me to even comb it let alone do anything else...