Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fun New 'Do

Okay, I didn't mean for this to become a little girl's hair blog, but bear with me, because that's what's going on in my life right now. Trying to find styles that WE both agree on, not too babyish, not too boaring...So, Sunday, this is what we came up with!
Part hair down the middle and then part from ear to ear. Make 3 sections in each front section. Then do 2 knots in each smaller section and use the end from the first one into the second one. Wow, that didn't make much sense, even to me, and I wrote it. JUST COPY THE PICTURE!!!



Then, use the rest of the hair and put it in pony tails and do messy buns. You could also just do one pony tail or one messy bun. Her hair is getting a little long for messy buns, that's why they don't look so hot, it's been a few hours and a few cartwheels later!


She liked it, honestly that's all I can ask for! Enjoy, I'll try to spice it up a little bit.

No comments: