Friday, October 3, 2008

The "Big Bang"Theory

NO! I am not blogging about my sisters big bangs from 1985. I am blogging about one of my new favorite things. I know bangs are about as new as...hair. But, I love the new full, long bangs. The soft, yet strong bangs. I just love them. Now, again, bangs are one of those things that are a personal preference, some love them, some hate them. Some try and try to wear them, but just can't. (Guilty). Some can't live without them. So, I found some of my favorite celebs with some great bangs. Love them!!








Don't you just love the varitey in styles of bangs. You can wear them any way you are comfortable. They just soften your face and style and just change things up a bit, if you're thinking about doing something drastic, but are unsure, bangs are an easy thing to try, not too life-altering, but fun to try. If you hate them, grow them out. So shoot me for suggesting it!!

No comments: