Monday, October 6, 2008

Fun Hair for Halloween

So, I've been seeing these colored hair extensions everywhere lately. I don't know if it's because of Halloween or not, but I see people wear them in their everyday hair and I think it is so cute! Obviously I wouldn't wear pink in my hair, but that's not to say that someone might look really cute with it. I have been looking around and the easiest place to find them (and probbably the cheapest) is Sally Beauty Supply. They come in all kinds of colors. Blue, pink, white, green etc. Here are kind of some cute pictures that I found, to give you an idea of what I mean.





They come in tons of colors, you can buy them online or this is how they come at Sally's :

You can just buy one or two or more. To make sure that they look the best, make sure that you put them underneath some of your natural hair. They come attached to a little clip, so if you put in on top of your hair, it will look kind of silly. And, try to contrast your hair as much as possible. That way, they stand out more. On dark hair I have seen blue and green and they just don't stand out as much! So, give it a shot. My daughter has Rock Star day at school on Wednesday, and I think I am going to get some of these to spice her hair up a little. So, go on...try it!

No comments: