Sunday, October 12, 2008

One of my Trade Secrets



Well, It's time for me to reveal one of my hair styling secrets. It's not one that I share easily or give up often. It's what kind of blow dryer I use. I'm just kidding, I tell everyone who wants to know. For it is the best blow dryer in all the land!! It is the Centrix 5000 blow dryer. This sucker will blow the paint off your walls and the skin off your face, so use at your own risk. It actually has so much power and blow dries so quickly that on clients who have thinner or finer hair, I use it on medium speed and heat. It seriously is that best, ever. As with anything, you get what you pay for. It is a bit on the pricey side. I was using another type of hair dryer for many years, that I quite liked, but I was replacing it every year. I had come to accept that. But, no longer. I use this sucker frequently. I mean a TON!! So, the price is worth it to me. It pays for itself in no time! To prove my point, I will tell you this quick story. A few years ago, I was working at a salon only on weekends, and I would leave my stuff there, so I wouldn't have to cart it back and forth. So, my boss used it one day, because she was using my station. She was sold. She went right out and got one. Anyone who has used it, loves it! So, if you are having problems with your dryer or just need a great one, try this one. The link is on my side bar. Any questions, leave me a comment and I'll get back with you! This is especially great if you have really thick hair and if you have curly hair that you are round brushing out straight, it has a lot of power and saves you a lot of blow dry time! Give it a shot!!

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

I know what you are talking about with the hair dryer! I kept replacing my dryer too until I got this one! I LOVE it! Even better than the CHI. I love how it blows and I have had it for four years now or close to I think!